Boar Head 450 Hunting Knife
The “Boar Head” hunting knife embodies backwoods toughness with high-end features such as an exotic file-work design that adorns the blade’s tang and lower part. A knife that a gifted artisan specially designed in Pakistan to emulate the hunting prowess of the gifted boar hunters of the backwoods of America. These knives were painstakingly handmade with specially selected hand-forged 440c Stainless Steel blades with handles made from the finest red deer antlers that would reflect the raw beauty and spirit of the backwoods and its proud people.
- Overall Length: 9.50″
- Blade Length: 4.50″
- Blade Material: 440c Stainless steel (SS) that is hand-forged and handmade with acid-etched bevels.
- 440C Stainless Steel – A combination of iron, chromium, carbon, silicon, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, and sulfur. Its corrosion resistance is created during the forging process when the chromium reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a protective layer. It is highly resistant to wear and abrasions and can be easily sharpened and maintained.
- Handle Length: 5″
- File Work: Yes – The blade’s full tang and 1/3″ of the blade next to the bolster incorporate an exotic file-work design that gives the knife an exotic look.
- Handle Material: Red Deer Antler – Specially selected red deer antler and decorative brass pins.
- Handle Appearance: The antler handles are burnet, giving it a rich black and golden appearance.
- Sheath Material: All-leather friction sheath has a boar-head engraved front and a fixed belt loop on the back.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.