Feather 375 Hunting Knife
The Feather 375 Hunting Knife is a timeless piece of art perfect for any outdoor enthusiast. Handcrafted in Pakistan with carefully selected Damascus blades, this knife is designed to imitate the hunting prowess of the various Indian Tribes across America. The handles are made with Canvas Micarta and decorated with brass pins, giving it a unique raw beauty and spirit of the West. The all-leather hangman’s lanyard and all-leather sheath with a rotating belt loop and single-feather design complete this one-of-a-kind knife.
- Overall Length: 8.50″
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Blade Material: Damascus blades are made with 1095 and 15n20 steel.
- Damascus – A combination of 1095 high-carbon steel and 15N20 carbon nickel steel. Damascus steel is beautiful due to the vast selection of visual layering patterns available. These wavy patterns are created by folding and twisting the steel in various steps during the forging process. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of steel during the blade shaping process. The steel itself is highly durable due to its resistance to chipping and breaking while maintaining a sharp edge for long periods of use. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- Handle Length: 5″
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta and decorative brass pins. Micarta is highly durable and resistant to oils and water.
- Handle Colors: Green and Brown CanavMicarta wood. The knife is adorned with an all-leather hangman’s lanyard to aid in pulling the knife out of the friction sheath.
- Sheath Material: All-leather sheath with either a fixed or rotating belt loop with a beautiful single-feather design.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-forged and Handmade.