Pathfinder 550 Hunting Knife
- Overall Length: 10″
- Blade Length: 5.50″
- Blade Material: Comes in blackened 440c stainless steel blade.
- 440C Stainless Steel – A combination of iron, chromium, carbon, silicon, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, and sulfur. Its corrosion resistance is created during the forging process when the chromium reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a protective layer. It is highly resistant to wear and abrasions and can be easily sharpened and maintained.
- Handle Length: 4.50″
- Handle Material: Synthetic leather that is highly resistant to peeling, scratches, and abrasions. This non-stretching feature prevents the handle cover from loosening due to wear and tear, moisture, and oils compared to natural leather.
- Sheath Material: All leather sheaths with our unique 3-belt loop system allow the user to position the knife in two different vertical belt positions and horizontally on their belt.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.