Jumbo Animal Engraved Bowie Knives
Feel the power of nature in your hands with the Jumbo Animal Engraved Bowie Knife. This heavy-duty knife is perfect for hunting, fishing, camping, and outdoor adventure. It features a range of blade styles and handle colors, topped off with ten unique animal heads and feet engravings on the blade. It’s made of 440c stainless steel, hand-forged, and handmade in Pakistan to our exact specifications. The Pakka wood handles are highly resistant to shrinkage, splits, oil, and water, and the all-leather sheath will keep it safe. This Bowie is a knife you can trust and rely on in any situation.
- Overall Length, Blade Length, and Knife Style:
Animal Blade Length Overall Length
Rattlesnake 9.25″ 14.50″
Tiger 10.25″ 15.25″
Jaguar 11.00″ 16.50″
Tiger Shark 11.00″ 17.00″
Lion 10.50″ 16.00″
Timber Wolf 10.00″ 15.25″
Panther 9.63″ 15.50″
Cougar 9.00″ 14.25″
Bald Eagle 9.75″ 15.25″
Leopard 7.00″ 12.00″
- Blade Animal Engraving Styles: 10 different styles. Rattlesnake, Tiger, Jaguar, Tiger Shark, Lion, Timber Wolf, Panther, Cougar, Bald Eagle, and Leopard.
- Blade Material: 440c Stainless Steel
- 440C Stainless Steel – A combination of iron, chromium, carbon, silicon, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, and sulfur. Its corrosion resistance is created during the forging process when the chromium reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a protective layer. It is highly resistant to wear and abrasions and can be easily sharpened and maintained.
- Handle Length: 5.5″
- Handle Material: Pakka wood. Highly resistant to shrinkage, splits, oil, and water.
- Sheath Material: An all-leather sheath with one belt loop and assorted decorative designs.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.