Wrangler 450 Skinner Knife
The Wrangler 450 Skinner Knife is the ideal companion for outdoors enthusiasts who value quality and style. Durable and sophisticated, the Wrangler 450 Skinner Knife is built to last. This full-tang knife is crafted from Damascus steel and heavy-duty canvas Micarta in various colors. Its 9.5″ overall length includes a 4.5″ blade and 5″ handle, with unique file work on the tang for extra style. You’ll receive an all-leather 4-loop Hangman’s loop on your knife handle and a friction-style sheath to make it easy to take your knife wherever you go. The Wrangler 450 Skinner Knife brings the Wild West to modern-day adventurers.
- Overall Length: 9.50″
- Blade Length: 4.50″
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel (D) with one pattern style. Styles: Ladder, Rain Drop, Firestorm, and Twist.
- Damascus – A combination of 1095 high-carbon steel and 15N20 carbon nickel steel. Damascus steel is beautiful due to the vast selection of visual layering patterns available. These wavy patterns are created by folding and twisting the steel in various steps during the forging process. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of steel during the blade shaping process. The steel itself is highly durable due to its resistance to chipping and breaking while maintaining a sharp edge for long periods of use. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- Handle Length: 5.00″
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta in Red, Black, Green, or Blue.
- Handle Lanyard: An all-leather 4-loop Hangman’s loop.
- Full Tang: Yes
- File Work on Tang: Yes – the complete length of the tang on the top of the handle and butt and 1/3 of the back of the blade.
- SKU: WRASK450-XXD-VV-MI (XX = Damascus Blade Patterns: Ladder (LD), Rain Drop (RD), Firestorm (FS), Twist (TW), D = Damascus, VV = Handle Color – RD= Red, BK = Black, GN = Green, Blue (BL), MI – Canvas Micarta
- Sheath: An all-leather friction-style sheath
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.