Outlaw 800 Bowie Knife
For those seeking a unique and meaningful experience, the Outlaw 800 Bowie Knife is the perfect accompaniment for outdoor activities. Whether hunting, fishing, camping, or just enjoying the great outdoors, this knife will become your go-to choice. This knife has full-tang 440c Stainless Steel, Rain Drop Damascus, or Stainless-Steel Damascus blades and oil and water-resistant Rain Drop Canvas Micarta handles in various stunning colors. An all-leather 4-loop Hangman’s lanyard and an all-leather sheath with decorative hammered patterns, one belt loop, and a dangler complete the look. Hand-forged and handmade, this knife will become a treasured part of your collection!
- Overall Length: 13.00″
- Handle Length: 5.00″
- Blade Length: 8.00″
- Tang: Full
- Tang File Work: Yes – An especially selected file work design for the tang to enhance the overall beauty of the knife.
- Blade Material: 440c Stainless Steel (SS), Rain Drop Style Damascus (D), or Stainless-Steel Damascus (SSD)
- 440C Stainless Steel – A combination of iron, chromium, carbon, silicon, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, and sulfur. Its corrosion resistance is created during the forging process when the chromium reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a protective layer. It is highly resistant to wear and abrasions and can be easily sharpened and maintained.
- Damascus – A combination of 1095 high-carbon steel and 15N20 carbon nickel steel. Damascus steel is beautiful due to the vast selection of visual layering patterns available. These wavy patterns are created by folding and twisting the steel in various steps during the forging process. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of steel during the blade shaping process. The steel itself is highly durable due to its resistance to chipping and breaking while maintaining a sharp edge for long periods of use. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- San Mai Damascus – A combination of Damascus steel in the middle and Stainless Steel on the outside. It offers superior strength and durability due to the properties and location of both steels. The inner layer of Damascus provides hardness and outstanding edge sharpness, while Stainless Steel outer levels provide high corrosion resistance and durability. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of the Damascus and stainless steel during the blade shaping process. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- Stainless Steel Damascus – A combination of multiple stainless-steel alloys followed by repeated heat treatment, folding, and welding. This method creates a distinct, intricate pattern on the surface. The resulting material combines the corrosion resistance and durability of stainless steel with the aesthetic and functional qualities of traditional Damascus steel. It’s renowned for its exceptional mechanical properties, including hardness, sharpness, and corrosion resistance.
- Handle Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Brown, Black
- Handle Features: An all-leather 4-loop Hangman’s lanyard.
- Handle Material: Oil and water-resistant Rain Drop Canvas Micarta.
- Sheath Material: An all-leather sheath with decorative hammered patterns, one belt loop, and a dangler. They are reinforced with grommets at stitching termination points to increase durability. Includes a fire starter rod and sharpening stone.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.