Vladimir The Great’s Battle Axe
Vladimir, The Great’s Battle Axe, is a unique piece that will surely be a conversation starter. It is a tribute to the tenth-century leader Vladimir and connects you to the history of the Slavic people. This axe is a combination of style and function, and it is 18″ in length, making it an ideal size for reenactments and display. The steel axe head is matched with a light brown hand-carved wood handle and leather wrap for a timeless look.
- Overall Length: 18.00″
- Weight: 2.4 LBS
- Head Cutting Edge: 4.25″
- Head Overall Length: 8″
- Head Material: High-Carbon Steel (ST)
- High Carbon Steel – High-carbon steel contains a carbon content ranging between 0.60% – 1.5%. It’s the most corrosion-resistant of the steels due to its high carbon content. This increased carbon significantly enhances the steel’s hardness, tensile strength, and wear resistance.
- Handle Length: 16.50″
- Handle Width: 11.5″ – 2.25″
- Handle Material: African Mahogany – Hand-Carved
- Handle Wrap Material: Leather
- Handle Color: Light Brown
- User: Right and Left-Handed
- Brand: Red Duck Knives
- SKU: VIKBAVTG1800-ST-LTBR-WD-LW
- Product Type: Battle Axe
- Best Use: Reenactments and Display
- Sheath: All-leather with Sharpening Pocket and Stone.
- Country of Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.