Eric The Red’s Battle Axe
Eric The Red’s Battle Axe is a limited-edition item that pays homage to the legendary sailor and explorer. This axe features a steel head and a red and brown wood handle totaling 19.50 inches. Handcrafted to perfection, this battle axe is a powerful and unique piece that is perfect for the sophisticated collector. With its unique design and craftsmanship, this piece will become a conversation starter and a beautiful addition to any display.
- Overall Length: 19.50″
- Weight: 2.2 LBS
- Head Cutting Edge: 4.75″
- Head Overall Length: 6″
- Head Material: High-Carbon Steel (ST)
- High Carbon Steel – High-carbon steel contains a carbon content ranging between 0.60% – 1.5%. It’s the most corrosion-resistant steel due to its high carbon content. This increased carbon significantly enhances the steel’s hardness, tensile strength, and wear resistance.
- Handle Length: 18.00″
- Handle Width: 2″ – 2.25″
- Handle Material: African Mahogany – Partially Hand-Carved
- Handle Wrap Material: None
- Handle Color: Red and Brown
- User: Right and Left-Handed
- Brand: Red Duck Knives
- SKU: VIKBAETR1950-ST-RDBR-WD
- Product Type: Battle Axe
- Best Use: Reenactments and Display
- Sheath: All-leather with Sharpening Pocket and Stone
- Country of Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.