Ivar The Boneless’ Battle Axe
Take a journey back in time with the Ivar The Boneless’ Battle Axe. This axe is a replica of the one used by the legendary Viking warrior Ivar in battle. Crafted using the same materials and methods employed in the 8th century, this axe features a steel head and brown wood handle wrapped in leather for a classic and timeless look. With a total length of 18 inches, this axe is perfect for display or use in re-enactments. Bring a unique, meaningful piece of history into your home with the Ivar The Boneless Battle Axe.
- Overall Length: 18.00″
- Weight: 2 LBS
- Head Cutting Edge: 5.38″ each
- Head Overall Length: 5.88″
- Head Material: High-Carbon Steel (ST)
- High Carbon Steel – High-carbon steel contains a carbon content ranging between 0.60% – 1.5%. It’s the most corrosion-resistant of steel due to its high carbon content. This increased carbon significantly enhances the steel’s hardness, tensile strength, and wear resistance.
- Handle Length: 16″
- Handle Width: 1.25″ – 2.75″
- Handle Material: African Mahogany
- Handle Wrap Material: Brown Leather
- Handle Color: Brown
- User: Right and Left-Handed
- Brand: Red Duck Knives
- SKU: VIKBAITB1800-ST-BR-WD-LW
- Product Type: Battle Axe
- Best Use: Reenactments and Display
- Sheath: All-leather with Sharpening Pocket and Stone
- Country of Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.