Leif The Lucky Eriksson’s Battle Axe
Behold the Leif The Lucky Eriksson Battle Axe, an iconic symbol of Viking prowess and exploration. Crafted in the style of the legendary explorer, this axe is a must-have for any fan of Norse history. The axe head is made of high-grade Damascus steel, with a brown wood handle for a perfect balance of form and function. It’s 20 inches long and is perfect for display or reenactment. Wielding this axe will give you strength and power and become a cherished heirloom for many generations. The axe is a perfect addition to any Viking-inspired collection. With its intricate design and robust construction, it’s no surprise that this battle axe was born by one of the most famous Vikings ever.
- Overall Length: 20.00″
- Weight: 1.8 LBS
- Head Cutting Edge: Two cutting edges – 2″ and 5″
- Head Overall Length: 8,25″
- Head Material: Damascus (D)
- Damascus – A combination of 1095 high-carbon steel and 15N20 carbon nickel steel. Damascus steel is beautiful due to the vast selection of visual layering patterns available. These wavy patterns are created by folding and twisting the steel in various steps during the forging process. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of steel during the blade shaping process. The steel itself is highly durable due to its resistance to chipping and breaking while maintaining a sharp edge for long periods of use. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- Handle Length: 18.75″
- Handle Width: 2″ – 2.25″
- Handle Material: African Mahogany
- Handle Wrap Material: None
- Handle Color: Brown
- User: Right and Left-Handed
- Brand: Red Duck Knives
- SKU: VIKBALTLE2050-D-BK-WD
- Product Type: Battle Axe
- Best Use: Reenactments and Display
- Sheath: All-leather with Sharpening Pocket and Stone
- Country of Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.