Mighty Mite 335 Quick Sharpener
Quickly and effectively restore your slightly dulled blade edge with the compact and lightweight Mighty Mite 335 Quick Sharpener. The Mighty Mite 335 incorporated a two-step process to sharpen and hone your blade edge. First, it uses two 25-degree tungsten carbide blades for precision sharpening, and Second, it uses two ceramic rods to remove unwanted metal burrs created in the first step. When sharpening, it’s essential to use only the knife’s weight when pulling the blade across the sharpening edges. This approach will restore the blade’s bent edge into a straight edge without applying excessive pressure, which will cause excessive metal loss and further damage the edge. So, remember, more pressure is not better! The sharpener’s compact design and carabiner make it easy to store in your drawer at home and inside or outside your pack when on the go.
Important Notice: To professionally restore a heavily dulled blade edge will require using our Premium 400/1000 Sharpening Stone Set due to the extra metal that must be removed. Our unique combination of 400 and 1000-grit stones will quickly and easily restore your knife’s severely damaged edge to its former glory. We highly recommend getting both tools to keep your blades Rockin and Rolling at home and on the go!
- Overall Dimensions: 3.35″ Long x 2″ Tall x 1/2″ Wide
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- Material: ABS Plastic – High-impact.
- Accessories: Split Ring and Carabiner.
- Carabiner Colors: Light Blue, Dark Blue, Silver, Red, Green, Pink, Ruby, Gold, Black, and Purple.
- Tungsten Carbide Sharpening Blades: Removes the rolled and bent metal edges of slightly dulled knife edges.
- Ceramic Honing Rods: Removes the small metal burrs created by sharpening the tungsten carbide blades.
- Country of Origin: China