Filipino 350 Cobra Knife
Red Duck Knives takes pride in its hand-forged and handmade Filipino 350 Cobra Knife. This heavy-duty Pakal-style fixed blade is great for survival, tactical (combat), camping, or hunting. This versatile knife features a unique fighting design, evolved over hundreds of years by the ancient tribes of the Philippines. The 350 Cobra is comfortable to hold in both the “ice-pick grip” or “Pakal grip” and the “standard grip” or “sac-sac grip.” It measures 8.00″ overall, with a 3.00″ stainless steel or Damascus blade and a 5.00″ canvas Micarta handle in black, green, or brown. This knife has an all-leather friction-style sheath with a loop accommodating various belt widths.
- Overall Length: 8.00″
- Blade Length: 3.00″
- Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel (SS) and Damascus (D)
- 440C Stainless Steel – A combination of iron, chromium, carbon, silicon, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, and sulfur. Its corrosion resistance is created during the forging process when the chromium reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a protective layer. It is highly resistant to wear and abrasions and can be easily sharpened and maintained.Damascus – A combination of 1095 high-carbon steel and 15N20 carbon nickel steel. Damascus steel is beautiful due to the vast selection of visual layering patterns available. These wavy patterns are created by folding and twisting the steel in various steps during the forging process. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of steel during the blade shaping process. The steel itself is highly durable due to its resistance to chipping and breaking while maintaining a sharp edge for long periods of use. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- Handle Length: 5″
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Handle Colors: Black, Green, or Brown
- Bolster Material: Stainless Steel
- User: Left or Right-Handed
- Brand: Red Duck Knives
- SKU: FILCK350-XX-TXYY-MI (XXX= Blade Steel (SS, D), TX = Textured, YY = Handle Color (BK, GN, BR) MI = Handle Material – Micarta (MI)
- Product Type: Fixed Blade Hunting and Fighting Knife
- Best Use: Everyday Carry (EDC)
- Sheath Material: An all-leather friction-style sheath with a belt loop accommodating various belt widths.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-forged and Handmade.