Cyclone 250 Push Dagger Knife
This lightweight and discreet all-metal knife is 4 inches long with a 2.5-inch blade and a 1.5-inch handle made from 440C stainless steel, Damascus, or stainless steel Damascus. Perfect for everyday carry (EDC), the Cyclone 250 is left- or right-handed neck-hanging with a Kydex sheath and leather lanyard. Whether you’re a professional outdoorsman or need extra protection, the Cyclone 250 is the perfect companion for everyday adventures.
- Overall Length: 4.00″
- Blade Length: 2.50″8
- Blade Materials: 440c Stainless Steel (SS), Damascus (D), or Stainless Steel (SSD)
- 440C Stainless Steel – A combination of iron, chromium, carbon, silicon, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, and sulfur. Its corrosion resistance is created during the forging process when the chromium reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a protective layer. It is highly resistant to wear and abrasions and can be easily sharpened and maintained.
- Damascus – A combination of 1095 high-carbon steel and 15N20 carbon nickel steel. Damascus steel is beautiful due to the vast selection of visual layering patterns available. These wavy patterns are created by folding and twisting the steel in various steps during the forging process. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of steel during the blade shaping process. The steel itself is highly durable due to its resistance to chipping and breaking while maintaining a sharp edge for long periods of use. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- Handle Length: 1.50″
- Handle Material: None
- Handle Colors: None
- Lock: No
- User: Left or Right-Handed from the neck
- Brand: Red Duck Knives
- SKU: CYCPDK250-XX-N-LL (XX= Metal Material – SS, D, or SSD, N = Neck, LL = Leather Lanyard)
- Product Type: Neck Hanging Push dagger
- Best Use: Everyday Carry (EDC)
- Belt Clip: None
- Sheath: The Kydex friction sheath protects the blade safely and allows the blade to be quickly released from the sheath with a slight hand pull.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.