Spartan 675 Dagger Knife
The Spartan 675 Dagger Knife is a Damascus steel knife with a double-edge blade to take anything you can throw at it. It’s 6.75″ long and features a full-length fuller to reduce blade weight and an all-leather sheath with a unique double snake engraving and leg tie-down. The handle is textured for better grip, and the guard bolster is shaped for the thumb for more comfort and handling. The courage and dedication of Spartan warriors who fought in the 5th Century BC Greece for the freedom and safety of their country inspired this exceptional knife.
- Overall Length: 11.50″
- Blade Length: 6.75″
- Blade Style: Double-Edged Dagger
- Blade Material: Damascus
- Damascus – A combination of 1095 high-carbon steel and 15N20 carbon nickel steel. Damascus steel is beautiful due to the vast selection of visual layering patterns available. These wavy patterns are created by folding and twisting the steel in various steps during the forging process. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of steel during the blade shaping process. The steel itself is highly durable due to its resistance to chipping and breaking while maintaining a sharp edge for long periods of use. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- Handle Length: 4.75″
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Handle Colors: Canvas Micarta – Black, Red, Green, and Blue
- Bolster Material: Stainless Steel
- User: Left or Right-Handed
- Brand: Red Duck Knives
- SKU: SPADGRK675-D-TXBK-MI (D= Damascus Blade Steel, TXVV = Textured and Handle Color (BK, RD, BL, GN), MI = Handle Material – Canvas Micarta
- Product Type: Fixed-Bladed Dagger
- Best Use: Everyday Carry (EDC)
- Sheath: All-leather friction-style sheath with an outstanding double snake engraving and leg tie-down.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.