Rampager 400 Auto Knife
Whether a professional outdoorsman or a weekend warrior, the Rampager 400 Auto Knife is the perfect companion for your next adventure; this reliable and durable automatic folding knife features a lightning-fast “lever style” opening mechanism and an overall length of 9″. The blade is made of stainless steel, Damascus, San Mai Damascus, or Stainless-Steel Damascus. The Rampager 400 Auto Knife also features an ergonomic handle for a comfortable, secure grip. The handles are constructed from canvas Micarta in two colors or burnt Red Deer Antler. The knife also features an all-leather friction-style sheath for easy carry and storage, plus a quick draw. To close the blade into the handle, press the lever down to unlock the blade from the open position with the finger on one hand and then press the blade into the handle with the palm of your other hand until you hear a click. When you hear this click, the blade is locked inside the handle. With this knife, you’ll be ready for any situation!
- Overall Length: 9.00″
- Blade Length: 4.00″
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel (SS), Damascus (D), San Mai Damascus (SMD), or Stainless-Steel Damascus (SSD)
- 440C Stainless Steel – A combination of iron, chromium, carbon, silicon, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, and sulfur. Its corrosion resistance is created during the forging process when the chromium reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a protective layer. It is highly resistant to wear and abrasions and can be easily sharpened and maintained.
- Damascus – A combination of 1095 high-carbon steel and 15N20 carbon nickel steel. Damascus steel is beautiful due to the vast selection of visual layering patterns available. These wavy patterns are created by folding and twisting the steel in various steps during the forging process. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of steel during the blade shaping process. The steel itself is highly durable due to its resistance to chipping and breaking while maintaining a sharp edge for long periods of use. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- San Mai Damascus – A combination of Damascus steel in the middle and Stainless Steel on the outside. It offers superior strength and durability due to the properties and location of both steels. The inner layer of Damascus provides hardness and outstanding edge sharpness, while Stainless Steel outer levels provide high corrosion resistance and durability. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of the Damascus and stainless steel during the blade shaping process. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- Stainless Steel Damascus – A combination of multiple stainless-steel alloys followed by repeated heat treatment, folding, and welding. This method creates a distinct, intricate pattern on the surface. The resulting material combines the corrosion resistance and durability of stainless steel with the aesthetic and functional qualities of traditional Damascus steel. It’s renowned for its exceptional mechanical properties, including hardness, sharpness, and corrosion resistance.
- Decorative File Work: Yes – On the entire length of the back of the spring and 1/3 of the back of the blade.
- Handle Length: 5.00″
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta, Red Deer Antler
- Handle Colors: Black Canvas Micarta, Red Canvas Micarta, and Red Deer Burnt Antler
- Bolster Material: Nickel
- Opening Mechanism: Lever Lock Mechanism
- Lock: No
- User: Right-Handed
- Brand: Red Duck Knives
- SKU: RAMAK400-XX-N-ZZ-WW (XX= Blade Steel, N = Bolster Metal is Nickel, ZZ = Handle Micarta Color (BK = Black, RD = Red) or Red Deer Antler, WW = Handle Material – Micarta (MI) or Antler (AN))
- Product Type: Automatic Folding Knife
- Best Use: Everyday Carry (EDC)
- Belt Clip: None
- Sheath: Yes – All-leather friction-style sheath.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.
- Shipping: Restricted to UPS Shipping only.
Important Notice: Automatics, balisongs, and gravity knives will not be shipped to the following states… CA, CT, DE, HI, MA, MD, MN, NM, NJ, VT, WA, or any Indian Reservations due to state or federal law prohibiting possession. Please click on the following link for more detailed information: https://www.akti.org/state-laws-regarding-automatics/