Lightning Bolt 450 Throwing Knives – 3pk
Experience superior throwing with the Lightning Bolt 450 Throwing Knives. One of our skilled artisans crafted these three knives in Pakistan. They have been designed with specially selected 440c Stainless Steel billets to give the user superb throwing capability and speed. Each knife measures 10.25″ overall and 5.75″ in blade length, complemented by a 4.50″ handle made of 440c stainless steel or Damascus. For easy storage and quick drawing, an all-leather sheath is included. Get your set today and make every throw count!
- Overall Length: 10.25″
- Blade Length: 5.75″
- Material: 440c Stainless Steel or Damascus
- 440C Stainless Steel – A combination of iron, chromium, carbon, silicon, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, and sulfur. Its corrosion resistance is created during the forging process when the chromium reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a protective layer. It is highly resistant to wear and abrasions and can be easily sharpened and maintained.
- Damascus – A combination of 1095 high-carbon steel and 15N20 carbon nickel steel. Damascus Steel is beautiful due to the vast selection of visual layering patterns available. These wavy patterns are created by folding and twisting the steel in various steps during the forging process. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of steel during the blade shaping process. The steel itself is highly durable due to its resistance to chipping and breaking while maintaining a sharp edge for long periods of use. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- SKU: LIGBTK450-XX-3PK ( XX = Material, 3PK = Number of throwing Knives)
- Handle Length: 4.50″
- Sheath Material: An all-leather sheath enables users to store and quickly draw and throw these knives.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.