Sportsman 888 Fillet Knife
The Sportsman 888 Fillet Knife is ergonomically designed to make filleting fish a breeze. This knife is made from 440c stainless steel with a lasered Damascus pattern, and the blade is covered with lasered fish images on both sides. The Pakka Wood handle is oil and water-resistant and textured for a secure grip, with a specially designed thumb rest for increased control. An all-leather lanyard makes it easy to hang out of the way while cleaning and dressing animals, and the all-leather sheath with a belt loop makes it easy to store. Get the perfect fillet knife for your next fishing trip with the Sportsman 888.
- Overall Length: 13.75″
- Blade Length: Comes with two cutting edges – 8.50″ on the bottom and 4.5″ on the front top.
- Blade Material: A lasered Damascus Pattern on 440c Stainless Steel that is handmade and hand-forged.
- Stainless Steel Damascus – A combination of multiple stainless-steel alloys followed by repeated heat treatment, folding, and welding. This method creates a distinct, intricate pattern on the surface. The resulting material combines the corrosion resistance and durability of stainless steel with the aesthetic and functional qualities of traditional Damascus steel. It’s renowned for its exceptional mechanical properties, including hardness, sharpness, and corrosion resistance.
- Blade Features: A series of lasered fish on both sides of the blade with decorative file work on the handle, tang, and back of the blade.
- Handle Length: 5″ long with an all-leather lanyard.
- Handle Material: Oil and water-resistant Pakka Wood
- Handle Colors: Brown, Red, Black Rainbow, Orange, Tan, Yellow, Blue
- SKU: SPOFK888-LESSB-DE-XX-PW (LESSB = Laser-Etched Stainless Steel Blade, DE = Double Edge, XX – PW = Handle Material = Pakka wood)
- Sheath Material: An all-leather friction sheath with decorative hammered patterns and one belt loop. Reinforced with grommets at stitching termination points to increase durability.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.