Grizzly 550 Karambit Knife
The Grizzly 550 Karambit Knife is the perfect choice for the adventurer who demands the best. This heavy-duty knife is hand-forged and hand-crafted in Pakistan and features a 440c stainless steel or Damascus blade made with 1095 and 15n20 steel. The handle is solid brass and has a single-loop all-leather sheath for superior protection and convenient storage. With its 5.50″ single-bladed design and superior craftsmanship, the Grizzly 550 Karambit Knife is indispensable for work, defense, and the great outdoors.
- Overall Length: 12″
- Blade Length: 6.25″
- Blade Style: Single-Bladed
- Blade Material: 440c Stainless Steel blades or Damascus blades made with 1095 and 15n20 steel.
- 440C Stainless Steel – A combination of iron, chromium, carbon, silicon, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, and sulfur. Its corrosion resistance is created during the forging process when the chromium reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a protective layer. It is highly resistant to wear and abrasions and can be easily sharpened and maintained.Damascus – A combination of 1095 high-carbon steel and 15N20 carbon nickel steel. Damascus steel is beautiful due to the vast selection of visual layering patterns available. These wavy patterns are created by folding and twisting the steel in various steps during the forging process. The remarkable wavy blade appearance is due to the revelation of the edge layers of steel during the blade shaping process. The steel itself is highly durable due to its resistance to chipping and breaking while maintaining a sharp edge for long periods of use. Due to the nature of carbon steel used in the blades, corrosion may become an issue if not kept lubricated with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil.
- Handle Length: 5.75″
- Handle Material: Brass
- SKU: GRIKK550-YY-B (YY= Blade Steel – 440c Stainless Steel (SS) or Damascus (D), B = Brass Handle)
- Sheath Material: An all-leather sheath with one belt loop and assorted decorative designs.
- Origin: Pakistan – Hand-Forged and Handmade.